Friday, August 22, 2014

"The More That You Give, The More That Comes Back Around"

  Hello, friends! One of my favorite songs is called "Overwhelmed" by Rachel Platten. Not only does the upbeat rhythm of this song make me feel happy, but the lyrics to the chorus are really inspiring to me, and inspired this post. The end of the chorus says "The more that you give, the more that comes back around". Let's ponder this for a moment.
  Now I'm not a huge believer in karma. I'm not full throttle on the idea that "what goes around comes around", but I do believe that in some cases, this can be true. I believe that if you put good into the world, you will receive good. This can be buying lemonade from a lemonade stand on the street, picking up change after someone drops it, or assisting someone who needs it. Try to incorporate acts of kindness into your daily life, and I know for sure, you will be repaid in one way or another. This being said, be kind, love others, and share your light with the world. 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment