Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Review

  



Hello, friends! I recently bought the Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser at Target. I found out about it from the March issue of Seventeen Magazine and tried the sample provided in the ad, and it definitely intrigued me. I have been testing it out for the past week and today, I am providing you with a review of this product. Hopefully you will find this helpful. Let's get to it!


Price: It retais for $6.49 at Target, but the sample in the magazine came with a $3 off coupons. On the Target website, you can print off a $1 off one Biore product or $3 off two Biore products. Below is a link to print off the coupon.
http://coupons.target.com/beauty-coupons?page=2 

Claims: This product claims to draw out impurities using Charcoal and says that it deep cleans 2X better than a basic cleanser. The result should be purified pores and a lingering tingly feeling on the face.

Personal Application: To apply this cleanser, I first wet my face. Then, I used the pump to apply about a pump and a half to my fingers. The actual product is a gel consistency and is a black color. I commenced onto applying this to my face. I focused more on my T-Zone, because that's where I tend to break out more. It lathered up into a thick, foamy consistency. After I felt like I had washed my face enough, I rinsed it off with water. My face felt instantly soft and tingly, like the product claims. 

Final Thoughts: 
  • Packaging: I like that the cleanser has a pump. It makes it really easy to apply and I like that I can prop it up by my soap at the sink. 
  • Formula: I liked that the formula was a gel/foam consistency, because it's good for my oily skin. Before, I said that the formula was a black color, but it does not appear this way on the face, which is fine. I don't, however, like the smell. Luckily, the smell doesn't linger on the face, so it's not something to worry about.
  • Application: I really liked that it worked up into a foamy lather. I really felt like my face was getting thoroughly cleansed. After drying my face off, I truly felt like my skin was a whole lot cleaner due to the tingly sensation. I feel like my pores were refreshed and free of impurities. This product definitely lived up to its claims
   After one week, I have noticed that my skin is a lot clearer and has improved in appearance. I really like this product and feel like it has made my skin a lot better than it was before. The Biore Deep Charcoal Cleanser is great for people with oily/acne prone skin. Believe me, after trying this product, you will notice a huge difference. 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment