Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Revealed Palette Review

Hello, friends! This is a long promised post, and I'm finally posting it! The Revealed Palette Review! You have heard me talk about this palette so much on this blog and I can't wait to jump into reviewing this amazing product for you!

General Information

Packaging
  • I really like that the packaging is clean, slim, and easy to travel with. The eyeshadows are quite large, so you're getting a nice amount of product. I do, however, wish that the Revealed Palette came with a mirror.

     Formula
  • The formula of the shadows are amazing. They're über pigmented and velvety smooth. With a good primer, they last throughout the day,even with my oily lids. 
  • Beautiful shades, all of them are very wearable. You have every shade you could ever need for a neutral look, whether it be smoky or natural.




**Since there's not much to talk about as far as a palette goes, I'm going to jump right in to my over all thoughts.

  I really like this palette. There are endless looks to create with the variety of shades provided. A lot of the shades (17/20) are actually dupes of colors from the Naked 1 and 2 Palettes. I will link the dupe list bellow, but I not only like the color selection but the formula, as well. I love how velvety smooth the colors are and the pigmentation is unreal. The shades are so pigmented! I do like the packaging and how simple and easy it is, though I must express my desire for a built in mirror. This characteristic, however, does not take from the fact that this palette is definitely one to invest in. I didn't pay $20 for my palette, because I waited until it went on sale. I only payed $13 for it, which is an amazing price considering the amount of shadows you're receiving and the quality of them. You'll honestly have every shade you could possibly need for an everyday look, which I know is good for a lot of women and men out there that like to go on the natural side. Definitely check out this palette, because I think it's absolutely incredible.

Here's a link to the blogpost describing the dupes

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment