Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review: Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain


  Hello, friends! I just recently picked a new lip product at Target by the name of "Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain". I've been using it for a few days now, and I'm very excited to share my thoughts about it with you today.

**This product claims to be moisturizing without being sticky, delivering a clean wash of color. 

Price: $6-7


Shade: There is a wide selection of colors for this product, ranging from nude shades to darker shades. I picked up the color "New York Scene", which is a darker berry color.

Application: The applicator is a sponge-dough applicator. It's rather large and smooths over the lips easily. Upon application, it gives a wet,cooling effect. It doesn't seem sticky and all and blends easily. I found that I have to blend it with my finger so as not to get over-the-top pigmentation. 


Color: I really like the color and I can tell that it wasn't intended to be super opaque. It's pigmented enough, but it's natural looking. The color is just a mere wash over the lips.

Lasting Power: This product is supposed to be a stain, but doesn't have amazing lasting power. I found that I had to reapply it after two hours.

Overall Thoughts: Overall, I really like this product. While it doesn't have amazing lasting power, the color pigmentation is perfect for me and applies really easily. I think I'm definitely going to be going back to get more.

-Love Ling






No comments:

Post a Comment