Wednesday, May 28, 2014

How to Deal With Negativity

  Hello, friends! We live in a world where people are put down (emotionally) for thinking with a positive attitude. No one should be happy. Ever. Right? Wrong. To be happy, it's important to maintain a positive attitude. Not only will this help you deal with things that suck, but also give people some hope, too. To have this positive, we need to do a couple of things. Number one: get rid of the negativity. How do you do that? Follow me.
  Start by getting all the crap and bad stuff out of your life. If someone has repeatedly been a bad friend to you, let them go. You don't need that in your life. If you are living with people who make you unhappy, find a way to change that. If you can't, you're better off without them. Surround yourself with people that make you happy and make you feel like you can be yourself. Don't set your expectations too high, though. Nobody's perfect.
  As far as social media goes, do a cleansing. Maybe there's one twitter account that constantly complains about life and it's been getting on your nerves. Unfollow them! You don't need to deal with that. Maybe someone sent you a hurtful text or you had a bad text argument with someone. Delete the messages. Delete them. Send them away. You know you're going to keep looking back at them, so save yourself the trouble. Know that you don't have to deal with negativity if you can get rid of it. Surround yourself with positive energy and inspiration.
  Another way to get rid of negativity is to simply block it out. Rise above it. Did I write a post about that? Yes I did! Go look at it!
  I know that this was a really short post, but I just wanted to add my bit about maintaining a positive attitude. I tend to write when something has happened that I have learned from, and I want to share with you guys. I hope you enjoyed this post. I will see y'all next time,

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment