Friday, May 2, 2014

Mini Target Haul

Hello, friends! Today, I have a haul for you guys, all the way from my favorite store, Target. I just picked up a few new things to try and I'm very excited to show them to you! 
Disclaimer: Am I trying to brag? No.
Am I wanting to show you what all is out there? Yes. 


 Alright! The first thing I purchased was this baby blue sweater from the clearance rack, which I just thought was adorable. I thought it would be awesome for spring, because it's very breezy and the color is just gorgeous. 

To the right, you will see a couple of beauty products that I hauled. Starting at the far left, we have the ELF glitter primer that I've been dying to try! My eyelids are hopelessly oily and  I figured that if it could hold down glitter, it could hold down eyeshadow on my lids. 

Next, I bought the Organix argan oil, which I haven't heard much about, but I really wanted to see what it was like. It's supposed to add softness and hydration to the hair without weighing it down and making it greasy. I just smelled it, and it smells like perfume!

You guys know about my Sinful Colors obsession, and this coral color is gorgeous! It's called "Havoc", and I can't wait to wear this for summer.

The last item I got is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, which I've heard rave reviews about. I figured that it would be super easy to use, and it's really cheap, too.

Alrighty, guys! That is all I got from Target. I hope you enjoyed this haul and I will see you in my next post! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment