Monday, May 5, 2014

New Hair?!

  Hello, friends! You heard it right! I chopped my locks! For the sake of my anonymity, I will not post a picture, but for your sake, I will describe it to you. This was a totally spontaneous decision. Great Clips was having a $6.99 haircut sale, I went in,asked to have my hair cut up to my shoulders, and there it was! Previously, my hair was relatively long and about four inches past shoulder length. It was also really layered and I found it to be dry in the layers. I just got tired of it and decided to get it refreshed. Now, it's one length, at my shoulders, and I'm so happy with the result. I've noticed that it's really easy to take care of, looks really healthy, and is still stylable. I've also noticed that it frames my face better and compliments my face shape. I'm in love. If you would like a "shortish" hair styling post, let me know!
  If you're contemplating that summer haircut, just go for it! Change is good and doing something bold like that will give you an amazing boost of confidence. Don't be afraid to try something new, beautiful. Besides,hair grows. I hope you enjoyed this announcement about my hair! Twasn't it fascinating?

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment