Friday, May 9, 2014

Truth: Sometimes, People Suck

  Hello, friends! You guys know, I love people. I love looking at the nuances of life and seeing how people work and what motivates them to do things. Sometimes, I'm just sitting in the car and looking out at all the cars around me thinking, "God, I love these people!". However, we can all admit that occasionally, people suck. Not all the time, but there are things that I find the general population tend to do that aren't the greatest things in the world. Sometimes, these things can make you shout out "God, I hate people". To help you avoid saying this, I'm going to give you a bit of perspective that may change your mind about the human race.
  I find that a major leading cause of frustrating behavior in people is mere ignorance. Don't take that harshly. I mean that sometimes, people aren't aware of what's going on around them. We all have a lot of thoughts going through our head all the time and sometimes we get distracted by all that we're thinking of. We're in our own little world and we don't see what we are doing. I know it can be really frustrating walking behind someone walking really slow or a group of people stampeding through the streets, but just know that they don't know the effect of what they're doing. So the next time you feel like kicking someone because they're walking too slow, remember that they probably aren't aware of what they're doing.
  Something else that can be really annoying is when people refuse to acknowledge that you're there. For example, when people sit in a circle and don't leave any room for you in it. That really sucks and it feels like a punch in the face. Though it's hard, remember that they're focused on themselves. A lot of people don't see anything that's going on, because they're trying to make sure they're getting attention and saying the right things. Let's face it: people are insecure. They are so insecure. People want to secure immunity for themselves and aren't concerned about anything else. It's a fact of life. There's not much more you can do other than not be that sucky person. Include people don't make people feel left out.
  I'm not really sure what I accomplished in this post, but I hope that there's some catharthis release here. I'm sure you can identify with what I'm saying here. Just know that people are wonderful, and though they may sometimes do things that just...suck, most of the time it's not intentional. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll talk to you later!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment