Friday, May 2, 2014

April Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! As April is coming to a close, it is time for me to put forth the products I loved all month long. I hope April was a good month for you! I can't even remember if it was for me...it went by so fast! Summer is almost here, you guys! I can feel it! Let's get on with my beauty favorites for April!


Simple Makeup Remover Wipes: I know, I know. You've heard my speech about why baby wipes are the way to go for removing face makeup. I was totally anti makeup remover wipes for a long time, but I wanted to take a gander and try these. I must say, they're pretty awesome. They don't burn my face, take makeup off like a dream and leave my face without a trace of foundation on it. I really like these.

Revlon Translucent Pressed Powder: I really love using this powder to set my face makeup. It's translucent, so it doesn't change the color of my foundation and mattifies my face longer than any other powder I've used. The formulation is really amazing, as well.

Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara: I love this mascara so much. It makes my lashes look amazing. It volumes them and flares them out, making them look like movie star lashes! I love it!


Loreal Crayon Concealer: I used this product a ton in April. It's really easy to apply, because it's in stick form and you can just swipe it on. All you have to do apply it, blend it, and you're good to go! It's perfect for those early mornings when I don't feel like applying anything heavy.


Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter: Glowy skin has been a must for me this month and this highlighter is amazing for making my skin look dewy, but not discussing. I love applying this to the tops of my cheek bones for a radiant look. It also is in stick form and can be applied and blended easily.


Rimmel Nude Liner: I just recently purchased this nude liner from Target and I love it! It really adds that pop to my eyes and makes them appear wider and more awake. 

CVS Brand Wax Strips: My eyebrows are insane and need a lot of  upkeep. I find that having to get my eyebrows done every few weeks really adds up, so lately, I've been using these wax strips from CVS and I really like them! They're so easy to use and get the job done! 

Alright guys! I hope you enjoyed my April favorites! Now let's go have an amazing May!

-Love Ling






No comments:

Post a Comment