Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! I hope this week has been treating you well. I am personally enjoying my three day weekend and getting to hang out with my friends and family. I have yet another beauty post for you today, but don't worry, it's a good one. This is my August favorites, where I will tell all of you guys what I've been loving for the month of August. 



Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation: I have gone back to loving this foundation. I've been wearing it pretty much every morning, and for good reason, too! This has great coverage, a beautiful finish, and lasts me a good portion throughout the day. 



Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer: I have been using this pretty much every single day this month. It primes my skin, allowing for a smoother application for foundation and helps it last so much longer. Not only that, but it smooths out my pores and decreases the appearance of them. It's a clear, silicone formula and feels very light on the skin. I highly recommend it. 


Loreal TruMatch Powder: After several months, I've gone back to this powder and I love it so much. It mattifies my skin, adds a bit more coverage, and makes my skin look flawless without caking up. I think it's one of the best powders in the drugstore. 


Revlon Coralberry: I think that this is the most gorgeous coral lipstick. Now that I have a bit more of a tan, it looks great with my skin and adds a nice pop of color. As you guys know, I'm not really into bright lipsticks,  but this color allows me to experiment with bright colors and still look natural.





Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation: This is a new foundation for me, and I really like it. The color doesn't quite match me perfectly, but it'll work. Anyways! It gives a beautiful porcelain finish and keeps me mate for a long time, like a long time. 


Loreal Butterfly Mascara: I have been using this mascara basically this entire month. It gives great volume and length, and holds a curl all day long. I love that it flares out the ends of the lashes and gives a nice, really dramatic look. 


NYX Stick Blush: This has been perfect for everyday, because it's so easy to use and gives a really natural finish. I also really like the color. It gives the facer an overall fresher appearance.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Expect my August Non Beauty Favorites later.

-Love Ling


No comments:

Post a Comment