Monday, October 20, 2014

I Ran Today?!

  Hello, friends! Something crazy happened today! I ran! For the longest time, I was anti-jog, anti-run. I try to exercise a little bit everyday, and on this particular day I decided that I wanted to try going for a jog. Usually when I run, I feel a mix of angry emotions and exasperation. Though, today I was just in the zone. Once I got started, my thoughts and worries just melted away. I didn't have to think about the stresses of everyday life, I only had to focus on running down the road. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and I quite enjoyed myself. Afterwards, I had so much energy and I felt simply amazing! I encourage y'all to try jogging, if you haven't yet. You never know! You might enjoy it! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment