Friday, October 24, 2014

My Day

  Hello, friends! Today was a pretty great day and I would like to share it with you.
  For the first half of the day, I was working. I had some stuff to take care of, but it was all over by 10:30, which was nice. After working, I got Indian food with my dad. Never doubt the power of Indian food. It is all kinds of amazing. After eating, my dad helped me wash my car and clean it up a little bit. Believe me. It needed it.
  In addition to the automobile tidy up, I went to Target and browsed around a bit. I came out of that store with a new book, hand cream, and scented car things. I'd say it was a successful trip.
  For the rest of the day, I hung out a bit and went on my fourth run of the week. I think I covered about two miles, and it was great fun! I'm really enjoying running, you guys. I encourage you to try it sometime, because it;s really not as bad as you'd think. 
  In the evening, I got ready for a Halloween party. I was to dress up as "Rosie the Riveter". I will totally do a post about that Halloween costume if you'd like. Basically, it was me in red lipstick, my hair pulled back in a bandana, and a chambray shirt. Pulling it together was so easy! As for the party, it was really fun. I bird-danced a bit, hung out with some great friends, shoved a cupcake down my throat in under 2 minutes (terrible, I know!), and got to meet some new people. I would say it was a good day in the world of Love Ling. 

  That's my post! I hope you had an amazing week, and I will be praying for you guys this weekend! Love you!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment