Thursday, October 23, 2014

September Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! I'm totally late on my September Favorites! I'm so sorry! This month has been absolute craziness, and I definitely got off track on my blogging schedule! Here's my September beauty favorites.




  • Essie Boy Blazer: This color was on my nails almost the whole month! I'm totally obsessed with it. I love wearing darker colors in the fall, and this is a refreshing shade against all of the dark reds and wines, that you typically see on people's nails. I think it's the most beautiful navy color, even if it does show up black on my nails! It also wears a long time, which is amazing.
  • Baby Skin Primer: I loved this primer! It does a great job of preparing and refining my skin before foundation. It has a very light, silicone finish. However, it can be a bit on the greasy side.
  • Pupmkin Spice Latte Hand Cream: This hand cream smells so good! It smells very spicy, yet has that nice bakery aroma to it, as well. Whenever I'm out and about, people smell it and are always like "Do I smell pumpkin?", and I'm like, "Yep! That's me!". It's so great for when my hands dry out on these cold fall days.
  • Clinique Blush in Sunset Glow: This is my favorite fall blush. It's a beautiful plum-y color, with a teeny bit of a golden shimmer. It looks amazing on the cheeks and blends really nicely. Despite what the blush looks like in the picture, the blush is actually no more. It shattered somehow, and I had to throw it away. Sad face.
  • Up&Up Oil Absorbing Sheets: I love these! My skin is so oily, and I can use these throughout the day to blot the excess oil off of my face. I've noticed that my breakouts don't occur as often, as I'm controlling the amount of oil build up.
  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush: This brush is so amazing for applying foundation. It allows the makeup to just melt into your skin and gives a beautiful finish.
  • Loreal Butterfy Mascara: I'm pretty sure I used this mascara everyday for the month of September. It works so well! It lengthens my lashes, adds volume, and flares out the ends of the lashes. My lashes have never looked the way they do when I use this product. It's incredible.
  • Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Wash: The final product on my "Love List" is this face wash, which is amazing for the morning. It has a citrus scent that really wakes me up, and it cleanses my face very well. The scent isn't too harsh and the product is very gentle on my face, leaving it radiant and clear.
I hope you guys enjoyed my September beauty favorites! Again, I'm so sorry that I posted this so late. You will definitely be seeing new posts soon!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment