Friday, October 3, 2014

Things That Make Me Happy: Part 4

Hello, friends! Every now and then, when I'm feeling down, I like to make a list of all the positive things in my life. This way, I can appreciate the joys that life brings, rather than focusing on negativity. Here are 10 things that make me happy :)


  1. Blasting my music in the car!: There is nothing better than driving down the road and turning up that bass! It's very soothing and makes driving so much more fun!
  2. Teaching: I love to teach. I'm a Sunday school teacher at church, and it brings me so much joy to be up in front of kids teaching them about Christianity.
  3. Donuts: Donuts are so wonderful, and I love them a lot. Ah! I just love them.
  4. Coffee Shops: I love coffee shops! The atmosphere is so soothing, and it's so nice to sit, listen to music, and share a cup of joe with a good friend.
  5. Painting my nails: I love changing out my nail colors, and painting my nails is really relaxing and fun to do. It's like a mini art project!
  6. Talking to people: I think it's so fun to talk to people and get to know them. I'm so happy when I get a chance to meet a new person, or get to have a nice conversation with a friend.
  7. My friends: I loooove my friends! They make me so happy and always lift my spirit.
  8. Writing: I'm a writer at heart. I love writing, and it makes me happy to be able to express my thoughts and ideas through the word.
  9. Dancing: Dancing is one of my favorite things to do. It gives me such a rush to dance and feel graceful and beautiful! I love it!
  10. PJ pants: They're just so gosh darn comfy! They make me happy! I especially love my Elmo pjs. 
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you next time!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment