Friday, October 24, 2014

My New Favorite Foundation Brush

Hello, friends! You guys, I have an obsession. It's with the Real Techniques Buffing Face Brush. Let me tell you a little bit about this brush and why it is my favorite.


Background: This brush is part of the Real Techniques line, and I believe that it comes in the Core Collection Set. It claims to buff mineral and powder foundation flawlessly, but it does so much more than that.

Price: The whole set together comes with four different brushes, running at a price point of $18. That means that each brush would be worth about $4.50 each. Not bad at all.

Packaging: I love the packaging and how sleek it is. The brush is very light weight, with nice, dense bristles/hairs.

Usage: I use this to apply my foundation. I usually pair it with the Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. The brush is really soft and just melts the foundation onto my face. For my foundation, I put one little pump on my fingers, dot the product on my face, and blend it out with this brush. The foundation just disappears into my skin, leaving me with a smooth and silky finish. The brush blends the foundation so well, and gives my face that flawless, airbrushed look.

I just wanted to gush a little bit about this brush, because I absolutely love it. I definitely recommend looking into the Real Techniques brushes, because they really are of supreme quality. Not only are they reasonably priced, but the quality of these tools is absolutely incredible.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment