Saturday, October 11, 2014

When God Closes A Door, He Opens A Window


  Hello, friends! Hazaah to the end of yet another week! October is just flying by, oh my goodness! Live it up folks, winter will be here before you know it. Today I want to talk about God. I am a total advocate for freedom of religion or lack thereof. It really doesn't matter to me what religion you practice, I love you anyways. However, personally I am a Christian, and I am of the belief that when God closes a door, he opens a window.
   I want to remind you that life isn't perfect. You're going to have bad days when things aren't going right. You're going to have opportunities that you want to take advantage of, but don't always work out for you. I want you to remember that there will always be another opportunity, and not making the track team or not getting the job you want isn't going to be the end of the world. God knows what you're going through, and has a plan for you. I believe that when these things happen to you, God intended for them to occur in order to make you stronger and present you with a better alternative. 
   I recently applied for a job to work at a party occasions place, where I would get to work with kids. I thought it was the perfect job for me. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job. However, the next week I got three babysitting jobs. Another time when I was under this whole door/window belief was when I got cast as the lead in that play I was telling you guys about. Do you remember how excited I was for that? As it turns out, the play got cancelled. It's not going on. Instead, I got the opportunity to direct a Cabaret, which I am in the process of working on now. If it wasn't for the play getting cancelled, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now, which is working with amazing people and sharing what I love. God is wonderful. 
  Friends, I want you to know that even if there are things in your life that have let you down, wait it out. You will be provided with something even greater.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment