Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Non-Beauty Favorites!

Hello, friends! I hope you had a great month! This month was nice, because it was a total fall month, but there were definitely some bumps down the road. Anyways! I have a ton of non-beauty favorites for you guys!

Music

  • Dearly Departed by Shakey Graves: This is my all time favorite song of the moment! I absolutely love it! It always puts me in a good mood, and it's so nice to listen to.  I randomly stumbled upon this artist, and I absolutely love him. Shakey Graves has a really nice, raspy voice. I looove it.
  • Cry For Me by Jersey Boys: I still love this song! The whole Jersey Boys album has been my power music for the entire month. Yes, this music is old, but the music is so good. This song is especially one of my favorites!
TV
  • New Girl: Of course! I love New Girl so much! It's my favorite pick-me-up show, and it always makes me laugh.
  • Carrie Diaries: Carrie Diaries, season 2 is finally on Netflix! I'm obsessed with it. The plot is so amazing, and has a lot of twists and turns. However, my favorite part is seeing all the 80's fashion.
  • Gilmore Girls: This show is so good! I also watch this on Netflix, and it makes me so happy. It's not that funny, but it's cute and makes me really happy that it's fall time.
Movies
  • Gone Girl: I just saw this movie, and it was so good! I cannot recommend it enough. It's about this woman who goes missing, and people are pointing fingers at her husband. The movie is so suspenseful and takes you on an emotional roller coaster ride. However, it is definitely rated R, so go with caution.
Apps
  • Instapray: I recently discovered this app, and I really enjoy it. It's a community where people post prayers that they have, and you can see the prayers and pray for them. You can also post your own prayers and have people pray for you. It's really nice and gives you a world view perspective.
Activity
  • I have been obsessed with jogging this month! It's a great way to get active, without having to use any special equipment. I really look forward to my evening run every day.

Alright guys! I hope you enjoyed my October favorites. I'm really looking forward to November, as it is one of my favorite months. Let me know in the comments what you're going to be for Halloween, which is tomorrow!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment