Saturday, April 26, 2014

Morning Routine

Hello, friends! If you guys were ever to wonder how I get ready on a daily basis, here it is! I follow this routine pretty much every morning. It's simple, routine, and fine by me. Let's get started.

I usually get up around 5:30-5:45. 

After waking up, I stumble into the bathroom to wash my face. The face wash I use is the Biore Deep Charcoal Cleanser which I reviewed a while back. Here's the link to the post. 

After washing my face, I apply moisturizer. The moisturizer I use is this one from Boots, which is awesome, because it mattifies my face. It almost serves as a primer, because it helps my makeup stay on longer as it absorbs excess oils.

I wear contacts, so I wash my hands and put in my contacts. Ah! Sight! 

While my moisturizer is drying, I change into the clothes I am going to wear that day. I usually have my outfit laid out from the night before. 

After I change, it is time for makeup! On a typical day, I just go for concealer/foundation/BB cream. One of those. I apply powder, do my eyebrows, mascara, and blush. Like my clothes, I plan out the makeup I'm going to wear for the next day. I put the products I'm going to use in a makeup caddy that I keep under my sink.

After makeup, I make sure my hair isn't ridiculous  apply deodorant and perfume, then I head downstairs for breakfast! By this time, it's about 6 o clock.

**All this time, I'm listening to the Disney Pandora Station. It puts me in a good mood for the day!

Coffee is essential to my morning routine. I usually make myself a cup and mix in some chocolate caramel creamer. It's amazing. I need breakfast as well as coffee to give my energy for the day. I like to have a healthy breakfast, so I go for an egg sandwich or scrambled eggs. It depends on how much time I have in the morning. 

While enjoying my breakfast, I'll be on my phone, scrolling through Instagram or Pinterest. At 6:30, I put my dishes away and if I have any coffee left, I'll pour it into a tumbler with some ice for travel. I'm out the door at 6:38 with my bag and coffee to start my day. 

That's my morning routine! I hope you enjoyed it and found it as thrilling as I'm trying to make it sound. I'm a morning person, for the most part, so I really enjoy my mornings and as can see, a lot goes into it. If you would like an everyday makeup routine, let me know and I shall provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment