Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Raise People Up

  Hello, friends! How has your week been so far? Let me know. Personally, mine has been pretty sucky, but that's just life. There are a lot of crappy people in the world, am I right? There are people that will bring you down. There are people that you don't get along with. There are people that are just full of negative energy. Let me just say that over the past couple of days, I've put up with a lot of S word. Most people would be like, "I don't need this! People suck! I'm done!". No. I'm not done. People suck sometimes, but I'm not done. 
  There are too many people in the world that are too full of themselves to care about other people. It's true, I don't have to put up with what I do, but I choose to. I believe in raising people up. I think that too many people are concerned with how they feel, but don't care to be concerned with other people. Friends, it's important to give other people love even when they aren't giving it to you. Someone makes fun of you? Be kind to them. Someone disappoints you? Forgive them. Someone says something mean to you? Compliment them. There's more strength in doing that than "being done". I ask of you today to raise people up. Lift their spirits, and I'm sure it will lift yours. Even if you're dealing with the most awful of people, you will feel so much better if you're the bigger person. Raise it up.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment