Tuesday, June 24, 2014

European Vacation?!/ Wander-ling


Hello, friends! This is an update post as well as a life post with some very exciting news. A couple posts ago, I wrote that I am going to be spending my July in Europe, and I am here to hash out the details to you today. 
  I have been so blessed with the opportunity to travel to Europe this summer with my dad and my sister, and I'm so excited to be able to learn and travel. Our first destination will be in Riga, Latvia; then we will head over to Krakau, Poland; after Poland, we will travel to Paris, France; and finally we will end our trip in Italy. We will be spending four days in each Latvia, Poland, and France, and about four weeks in Italy. For those of you that don't know, my dad leads a study abroad program for the university he teaches at in Italy, and my sister and I have been so blessed to be able to go with him over the past couple of summers. We will be taking a group of about 20 grad-students over there to learn about international business and management, as well as Italian culture and economics. 
  Hopefully, I will be able to document this whole experience with you! I will try to post about my travels and travel tips as often as I can, so check back! I'm not sure when/where I will have internet access, but I'm going to try really hard to get these posts out to you! I am going to create a new tab called "Wander-ling", where I will place all of my travel posts. Just so you know, I will be leaving June 27 and getting back August 3. 
  Well friends, that's my announcement! Please pray for safe travels for me and my family and I will be praying for you for the rest of the summer! Please know that I'm not trying to brag at all about this trip. I will admit that this is a blessing and I'm really lucky, but I'm just trying to inform you as to what is going on as far as July goes. Please don't be offended! Anyways, I hope you have a great day, you guys! 

-Love Ling
  

No comments:

Post a Comment