Thursday, June 26, 2014

June Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! Today's post is going to be my June beauty favorites! These are all the products I have been loving for this month! 


Boots Botanics Cleansing Toner: I have been loving this toner as a cleanser in the morning and at night. It's great for just refreshing my face and getting all of the gunk and nastiness out of my pores.

Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash: My skin has been  really sensitive lately and has been prone to redness when I use scented body wash. This one has been great, because it's formulated for sensitive skin and doesn't have a scent! It just leaves me feeling clean, fresh, and no skin irritation.


NYX Butter Lip Balm in Pannacotta: This product has been great this month. It's lightly pigmented, super moisturizing, and just easy. I love the fresh look that it gives to my lips.

Sally Hansen Wax Strip Kit: This product is absolutely amazing. I don't have to pay $10 to get my eyebrows waxed, anymore! It's so easy to use and the results are great. 


Benefit Coralista Blush: You guys know how much I love my Benefit Coralista. It adds a freshness to my face and is great for everyday use. What can I say? I love it!


Alright, guys! This has been my June favorites! Leave your favorites in the comments below! I would love to see them! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment