Tuesday, June 10, 2014

May Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! You guys, May just flew by! So crazy! I hope you had an amazing May and will have an even better June. Today, I'm going to share with you my favorites for the month of May.


Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation: I have gone back to my love. This foundation leaves my skin looking baby-butt smooth and silky. It lasts for a long time and really helps with oil control. This product is absolutely amazing for that airbrushed, full coverage look.

Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo and Conditioner: My shorter hair has been loving this shampoo and conditioner set by Herbal Essences. These products are apart of the new "Naked" line that is free of parabens and other heavy ingredients. They leave my hair smelling great, feeling fresh and clean, not to mention volumized.

Organix Argan Oil: This product has been my holy grail product for my hair. I love that it comes in a spray bottle, so it's so much easier to apply. I apply it right after I get out of the shower for added moisture and shine. It smells amazing and makes my hair silky smooth.

Acanya: This product was given to me by my dermatologist to use for any blemishes that might pop up. I have to say, it works miracles. I don't have severe acne, or anything, but I definitely have (I hate this word) pimples that show up every now and then. I apply Acanya every night on areas where I'm breaking out, and within a couple days, the imperfections are gone. Plus, I don't get scars.


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: On days when I don't feel like applying foundation, this concealer is great. It's definitely not a heavy duty concealer. It gives light coverage, but on simple days, that's all I need. I can apply it quickly, with no hassle and nothing to worry about.

Real Techniques Brushes: I have been loving these brushes this month. They're super soft and the buffing brush and contour brush have been perfect for my foundation needs. I posted a review to these brushes, so if you would like to see that, you can view it here.

Pink Sugar Perfume: This perfume smells amazing. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments on it, because it smells simple like sugar and cotton candy. It's the perfect girly scent and is perfect for any occasion.

My Shortish Hair!: At the beginning of the month, I chopped off quite a lot of my hair. Alas, it is shoulder length now, and I've been loving it. I feel like it suits me so much better, it's so easy to take care of, and I just love it. I love. We love. 

Alright guys, those were my favorites for the month of May! Let me know in the comments below what your favorites were, and we can chat! Have an amazing June!

-Love Ling





No comments:

Post a Comment