Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Beauty!

Hello, friends! Now that the weather is hot as blazes and we're out doing things such as swimming and tanning, it's time to adjust our beauty routine. I have some products to show you today that are ideal for summer. Let's get started!




















NYX Stick Blush in Magnolia: I love cream blushes in the summer. They last longer, look more natural, and are so easy to apply. I love that this one is in a stick form. All you have to do is smack it on, blend, and you're done.






















Sinful Colors Nail Polish in "Hazard": This color is so gorgeous and perfect for summer. I love the coral color and it looks great against a slight tan.



Maybelline BB Cream in Light/Medium: I love this product for the summer. Not only does it provide an SPF of 30, but it also gives a nice light coverage. Though it's slightly greasy, this product is great for when you're on the go and just need to slather something on.


Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation: I love this foundation for its gorgeous finish and lasting power. Even in the sweltering heat, this will hold up and make your skin look amazing. It also has an SPF of 20.     




Italia Eyeliner in "Sky Teal": Summer is the perfect time to experiment with color. Adding a pop of teal on the lower lash line is a great way to play around with color and make your eyes stand out. This liner is great, because it's got awesome pigmentation and blends really easily.

Boots Botanics Cleansing Toner: When it comes to skincare, I want something that will get the job done in a short amount of time. I love using this toner in the morning instead of face wash, because it's so easy to use and works. It gets off all the extra oils and dirt on my face, leaving it clean and fresh.

Alright, guys! Those are my favorite summer products! Make sure that you protect your skin from the sun. Wear sunscreen and take care of your skin. That means no tanning beds or excess sun bathing. Watch out. The sun is not your friend. I hope you enjoyed this post! Love you!
-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment