Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Fashion

  Hello, friends! Now that it is summer time, it's time to discuss how we're going to clothe ourselves for this season. I took some pins from my Summer board on Pinterest and I'm going to use them to explain some outfit ideas to you today. Most of the time, I throw on track shorts and a t-shirt, but for the times when I want to look presentable, I'll try a little bit harder. These outfits are examples of that. 

























Outfit #1: In the summer time, my number one essential is shorts. It's so easy to just wear some denim shorts and a t-shirt, but that's so plain! What I love about this outfit is that it's put together, yet comfortable. You have the staple denim shorts, but a floral crop top for a flirty flair. To add that hint of coziness, we have a gorgeous oversized cardigan that will keep you warm when it's chilly. This outfit would be perfect for walks along the boardwalk, beach, or mall.
























Outfit #2: I feel like this outfit reflects my style the most. I really like to go for that effortless, yet sexy look (I know, bold choice of words). The maxi skirt is gorgeous and is perfect for any occasion, but the tank top makes it more casual. I love that it's tied and shows just a hint of skin. This outfit could be worn to parties, walks on the beach, or just days when you're running errands.
























Outfit #3: This get-up is quite adorable, as well. Starting with the top, who says that you can't wear a sweater in the summer? It's a cropped sweater, so it has that summer vibe, but it's also cozy. I could do without the scarf, but I like the dimension that it adds. It's always nice to break things up with a pattern. Obviously, you have the basic denim shorts and the converse edges up the girly top. I also really like the fact that they're a nude color, which is even more girly. I like the purse, but I would prefer a brown leather satchel. This outfit would be super cute for a mall trip or a day in town.

Alright, guys! That was some summer fashion inspiration that I hope you enjoyed! If you want to take a look at my Pinterest, my link is on the blog on the left hand side. You should be able to find it. Have a great summer and look forward to more posts coming your way!

-Love Ling

1 comment:

  1. This is extremely helpful! I've been having some trouble with my new Summer outfits... Thanks Love Ling! :)

    ReplyDelete