Monday, June 23, 2014

MY DAY!

  Hello, friendliest, friendliest friends! I'm spicing things up in here! Here is an account of every thing I did to day, as this is another submission into my "My Day" series. Let's get started!
  Today, I had plans to meet up with one of my best friends, Katelynn, to get involved in some shopping shenanigans. I started off the day with some eggs, coffee, and "Live! With Kelly and Michael". I always get up early(ish) to watch that show. It always puts me in gear to face the day! After breakfast, I got in my daily exercise and went on a bike ride. You guys, the weather today was absolutely gorgeous. I had to take advantage of it!
  After breakfast, I got ready for the day. I applied some light makeup, got my bag, and headed out the door to pick up my friend. I'll have you know that I'm not a bad driver. I'm really not. However, when I'm with Katelynn this claim would be deceptive. I don't know what it is, but bad things happen when I'm in the car with her! It's not her, but something snaps and driving becomes a challenge. Backing out of a driveway on a hill when your car isn't fully turned out and you can't break? Yeah! It's terrifying! Or trying to back out of a parking space when the car isn't fully on and it won't move? Terrifying!
  Anyways! We got lunch at Chikfila and headed over to the mall. I got some items for my trip abroad and Katelynn got some cute clothing, as well. I bought some hand sanitizer, a tank top, and a maxi skirt. Shopping is the bomb.com. After the mall, we went to A.C. Moore, so she could get some puffy paint and I ended up finding a really awesome journal to document my time overseas. I'm saving my trip details for another post. After A.C.Moore, we went to my favorite store: Target. I had to pick up some necessities that I had run out of and some toiletries for my trip. Target is always fun.
  After our shopping festivities, I took her home and drove back to my house. What awaited me was a brand new Kindle that I ordered to replace my other one that broke. Let me tell you, the Kindle HDX is nifty. For the rest of the night, I basically hung out and had dinner with my family. Livin' the good life.

  I hope you enjoyed this post about my day. Have an awesome today, tomorrow, and the day after that.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment