Friday, September 5, 2014

A Bit of Motivation

  Hello, friends! I know that a lot of you guys are heading back to school soon, or maybe you're already in school. No matter what grade you are in or how long you've been in school, I just wanted to wish you my luck and love. Going back to school is very stressful at times! You have to live up to a lot of expectations and there's so much pressure to be the best and beat out other people for success. Just remember that school is for learning. Learning, not taking classes to improve your GPA. Your goal in school should be to learn, try hard, and just have fun! School can be so much fun if you give it a chance! Try to be positive! Even if you're having a crappy day or you feel really stressed out, just know that it's going to get better. If you ever need any advice, I'm here, so don't be afraid to talk to me. Have a great year! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment