Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Good Friends

  Hello, friends! How is your day today? Let me know in the comments! Let it out! Today, I want to talk to you about the importance of having good friends. I'm sure that everyone out there has one person that they consider a friend. This is a person that you talk to, share your life with, and listen to. Friends are your chosen family, and that's something special. I am so blessed to have the friends that I have. Each of them are special to me for a reason, and I want the world for them. 
  While I love each and every one of my friends with all of my heart, there is one in particular that I'd like to highlight today. I'm sure I've mentioned my best friend, Savannah, on my blog several times. I just want to put it out there that she is the prime example of a good friend. She is always supportive of me, cheers me up, and is there for a listening ear or helping hand. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Friends, someone like that is valuable. I think everyone needs someone that will be there for them through thick and thin. I'm not sure which one is the better one, quite honestly. Anyways! Value and treasure the friends you have. They're a gift that are exclusive to you. Remember, chosen family.
  Everyone! Go over to Savannah's blog! It's awesome! You can click the link right here to get to the site. Give her some love! I love you guys!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment