Saturday, September 13, 2014

August Non-Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! A lot of really awesome things happened in the month of August, and I am here to share my favorite things with you today!

Music

  • Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson: This song always puts me in a great mood and makes me really happy. I always listen to it in the car!
  • Right Where You Want Me by Jesse McCartney: Do you remember when he came out with this song? It was years ago! Throwback! I love this song and it makes me really nostalgic for my Disney Channel days.
  • Shake it Off by Taylor Swift: This song is crazy catchy and I really love it! I've been a big fan of Taylor Swift's for a long time, and I really like this song. It's so fun!
TV Shows
  • New Girl: This show makes me so happy. Not only is it HILARIOUS, but I really love all the characters and the show always puts me in a good mood. 
Food
  • Frozen Mango Chunks: I am absolutely obsessed with this food. I buy them at the grocery store and eat them as snacks or for breakfast. They're basically just chunks of mangos that you keep in the freezer. Sooo delicious.
Alright guys! I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are wondering what my August beauty favorites were, I will leave the link here for you to go check out!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment