Friday, September 19, 2014

Take the Extra Step

  Hello, friends! I have a challenge for you. How many times have you gone throughout your day, when you can see that someone is struggling or is just going on about their life without a smile on their face? I see it. You see it. Do something about it. I find that I find so much more satisfaction in my life when I do something extra for someone. It feels so good to do something for someone for the sole purpose of making them feel better. This can be as simple as greeting a stranger and telling them to have a good day, but I challenge you to push past your comfort level and do something for someone without expecting to get anything back. They're not going to think you're weird. They're not going to reject you. If anything, you'll inspire them. Be the person who picks up an extra coffee for a friend just because. Maybe they'll do that for someone else, you never know! One small action can change the world. What I'm trying to say is that it's important to take an extra step for another person, to push past these social boundaries you've set up around yourself. Truth.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment