Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Get Excited For Fall!


  Hello, friends! I hope you guys are having the best week! I have had quite an amazing week myself, but I'll share more about it with you later! Today I want to talk about my favorite season that us quickly approaching: Fall! I love fall so much. Not only is my birthday in fall, but I've had so many great memories in the past that have been in the fall time. I just love it. So! Here are some things that should help get you excited for the approaching season: 


  1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes: I know that this drink is stereotyped for typical white girls, but you know what? I don't care! This creamy and rich drink is absolutely delicious and really gets me in the mood for the fall time!
  2. Riding boots: I only get to break out my riding boots for half of the year. Not only are they super comfortable, but they're totally chic and stylish. They add a bit of flair to any fall outfit.
  3. Sweater weather: Who doesn't love a good baggy sweater! They're so comfy and cute, perfect for those crisp days!
  4. Cooler weather: After months of the sweltering sun, it's kind of nice to cool down and bundle up a bit. 
  5. Dark nail polish: I love me some dark nail polish. It's really fun to experiment with richer colors in the fall, and having a nice berry color on your nails is a great way to get in the spirit!
  6. Dark lips: I'm not a bold lip kind of person, usually, but I feel like I can be a bit more brave in the fall and winter time. Wearing darker lips is a great way to spice up your look and looks amazing!
  7. Pumpkin cookies: I am famous in my family for my pumpkin caramel cookies. Get excited.
  8. Fall Collection at BBW: Who doesn't want to smell like a cinnamon pumpkin on the daily? I love Bath and Body Work's fall collection, and it really get's me in the mood for fall.
  9. Indie music: I always listen to Indie music in the fall. It's so earthy and matches perfectly with the weather outside.
  10. Leaves changing: The color change of the leaves in the fall is what we all look forward to. It's such a beautiful season, decorated by golden and copper nature all around. I love it.
I hope you enjoyed this post about my love for autumn! Let me know what your favorite thing about fall is in the comments below!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment