Sunday, September 21, 2014

Be Yourself

  Hello, friends! I know that a lot of my posts have been about lifestyle and inspiration lately. This is a beauty blog, I'm aware. However, I don't think that posting about beauty products and hauls is my thing anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love makeup! I love beauty! It's so much fun, but I'm not the same person I was when I decided to start a beauty blog. I've changed into a person that is different from the person I was months ago. This leads me into my main point: Being Yourself. Let's think about this.
  I have posted about being yourself in the past on my blog. I think it's so important for people to feel comfortable being themselves. In this day and age that we live in, people are scared to be themselves. With social media chastising every move you make, it's easy to want to be something that will gain approval from someone else. However, it's important to remember to be true to yourself. You're awesome. Yes! You reading this! You're beautiful, unique, and wonderfully created. You're unlike any other person in the world, and you have a light to share. Let it shine! It doesn't matter if you're different from other people. It doesn't matter if you think certain views about things or if you like other things. Be yourself. It's so much more fun walking to the beat of your own drum, doing what you want to do than going with someone else. Of course it's completely fine want to be with people, friends and such. However! Make sure to be yourself and remember that you are your own person. You're not your friend. You're not that popular person that everyone seems to admire. You're you, and I love that.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment