Sunday, September 7, 2014

Spread the Love

  Hello, friends! Here's to a new week! Hopefully you find it amazing! I have yet another inspirational message to you guys today, and this one is very important to me. It's about love. Love is one of the most important things to me, and I personally think it's the most powerful thing in the world. I know it sounds cliche, but I'm not talking about loving your boyfriend or your girlfriend. I'm talking about loving yourself and loving others. It is so important not only to take care of yourself and respect who are, but to spread kindness and joy to other people. Whether this may be through just smiling at someone or saying "hi", these acts of kindness can really help change the world. 
  We live in a really crazy world that's filled with wonderful things, but also a world that is filled with a lot of hatred. I say that we get rid of this hatred and this anger and just spread love to one another. I know we're human, and it can be hard to be kind and sweet all the time, but I challenge you to go into the world and share as much love as you can. It may be hard at first, but eventually you will grow to love the whole world. Have an amazing week!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment