Monday, March 24, 2014

March Non-Beauty Favorites


Hello, friends! Another month is about to pass us by. I hope you have enjoyed March as much as I have. I just have to say that it was a pretty solid month for me. I was crazy busy with the musical and all the other stuff going on, but I'm glad that I had a busy month. They're so much fun! Let's get into the non-beauty favorites.



  1. Caramel Frappucino: At least once a week, I have taken the liberty of driving my sister to karate. Lucky for me, there's a lovely coffee shop by her dojo that makes the best caramel fraps ever. I love them! I feel like a cool cat sitting in the coffee shop, sipping my coffee, and doing homework.
  2. The Carrie Diaries: I just love this show so much! I don't actually have a ton of time to watch TV, but when I do, I love watching this show to put me in a better mood.
  3. Burning Bridges by One Republic: Throughout the month of March, I have been obsessed with One Republic. My best friend and I were planning to go see them in concert, but alas, our dreams got cancelled. That didn't stop me from listening to their music. I've been especially obsessed with the song, "Burning Bridges".
  4. Slushies: One of my favorite things to do is to go to the local gas station/slushie place with my friends. I love getting the giant, ninety-nine cent orange cream slushies. They're perfect for spring!
  5. Anything Goes: I have been crazy busy this month with the musical and I have enjoyed every second of it. Now that it's over, I have to say that the rehearsals leading up to the show were my favorite thing.
  6. "Blow, Gabriel, Blow": This is one of my favorite songs from the show. It's lively upbeat, and a fantastic dance number.
  7. Buzzfeed: My favorite app this month has been "Buzzfeed". I love reading the articles and finding out quirky information on random things. My favorite feature of the app is the "quiz" section where I can take personality quizzes and discover more about myself. Apparently, if I were in a "Divergent" faction, I would be Abnegation. Hmmm...
Alright guys! Those are my March non beauty favorites! I hope you enjoyed and have a great April!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment