Monday, March 17, 2014

Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Blogging

Hello, friends! I know we've only been friends for a month, but I have really gotten into this whole blogging obsession. It's a hobby that has become a part of me, and I really love doing it. I work really hard to give you guys new material to read and enjoy, and it really pays off for me when I see the views that I get. Some of my views are from other countries, which is totally crazy! If you actually take time to read my blog, thank you so much. I really appreciate it and love you for it. I think that y'all deserve the best and it's my goal to be a sparkle in your life.  Today, I'm going to share with you the top five reasons why I love giving you a little piece of me everyday.


  1.  I feel like I'm making a difference: When I look at the views and the places where these views come from, I feel an overwhelming sensation of love. I love the idea that someone in the world has read my material and it has affected them in some way. I once got a comment on one of my posts that said my post made them really happy. I almost cried in joy! All I want is for my writing to influence someone's life in a positive way. Even if one post can bring a smile to someone's face, I'll be happy. 
  2.  It's a creative outlet: Blogging allows me to be free in what I do and explore different aspects of myself through writing. I am able to try new things, be who I am, and share that with the world.
  3.  Feedback: I love getting feedback on my blog. Looking at comments and the views makes me really happy inside. Someone's actually reading and enjoying what I have to say? That's crazy! I'm so grateful!
  4.  It's mine: I love blogging, because I can write about anything I want to. I have the freedom to express my feelings about things and share them with you.
  5. Blogging has made me a better writer: Posting almost everyday is great practice for developing writing skills. I've notice a drastic improvement on the way words flow when I'm writing ,and my writing style has gotten better.
Thank you so much for coming back and looking at what I write! It means the world to me. I know I'm not a famous blogger or anything, but I really am grateful for every single reader I have. Thank you, friends.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment