Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Day

Hello, friends! Here's another installment of what my day was like:

I first got up, went through my morning routine and went to my daily place of work. On the way there, I may or may not have fallen asleep. I wasn't driving, don't worry. My day was pretty average. Lots of work, brain power, and brain frying. Let's get on to the fun stuff!
  Afterwards, I went to a local nursing home to do some volunteer work. I love going to the nursing home and just hanging out with the people there. They're so inspiring and fun! Today, I got to play Dominoes with a Jamaican man named Mr. Bennet. He's the sweetest man. I was really happy, because he told me that he remembered me from the last time I came! Honestly, volunteering is the most rewarding experience. I always walk out of that nursing home with a smile on my face, as I did today.
  After volunteer work, I dropped my sister off at karate and got coffee at a local coffee house. I switched it up a little today and got a Mocha Frap instead of a Caramel Frap. I was surprised at how much I liked the mocha, but I will always be a caramel girl. I just love coffee, don't you?
  By the request of my dad, me and my sister were commissioned to get him some fried chicken. I picked my sister up from karate and we drove out to the nearest grocery store to find some. No luck. We then drove another 10 miles down the road to another grocery store where we did get him some! Success! Tell me, do you like fried chicken? What's your favorite place to get it at? Leave your answer in the comments below. 
  After our fried chicken adventure, my sister and I came home, had a bit of dinner, and hung out for the rest of the night. I'm trying to work on my opera singing, so I was belting "Phantom of the Opera" for the whole house to hear. I just saw that movie this week. It's so good and the music is absolutely amazing! My only problem is that I have mixed feelings about the phantom. On one hand, I love him to death and sympathize with him. On the other, I'm a little scared of him. I am, however, a wimp. Other people may not be afraid to watch some parts of the movie. If you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend it! It's so much better than "Twilight"!
  I hope you enjoyed this ramble on the aspects of my day. Let me know if you like these "My Day" posts. I just rant on and on, basically. Anyways! I hope you had a good day!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment