Monday, March 31, 2014

What Music am I Listening to?

Hello, friends! Here is yet another installment of "What Music am I Listening to Now?", one of my favorite posts to write. 

The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Weber: What can I say? I musicals, and I have recently fallen in love with Phantom. This song is totally dark and scary, but it's got a really cool beat. Not to mention the electric guitar incorporation! 
Skinny Love by Birdy: Recently, I've been obsessed with this song. It's so pretty and very soothing, especially when sung by Birdy.
Lift Your Spirit by Aloe Blacc: This is a great song to listen to in the morning. It has a really fun, uplifting beat. I find myself singing this all the time throughout the day.
Let it Go by Lexi Walker: You guys know about my obsession with "Let it Go". It's seriously the most gorgeous song. My favorite version of the song is the African tribal version on YouTube. I have a blog post about it from an couple days ago. Seriously, go watch it! You will be amazed!

Alrighty guys, that is my blog post for today. Expect to see a lot more posts coming, I know I've been slacking a little bit! Let me know what some of your favorite songs are so we can chat and share music!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment