Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Time Favorites!

Hello, friends! It's springtime! Yay! Take off that wool sweater and those riding boots and break out the sandals! I love spring, because everything is new, vibrant, and colorful. I try to have my makeup and beauty items reflect this season of awakening and rebirth with bright colors and fresh shades. Here are some of my beauty favorites specifically for the spring time:
Wet n Wild Nail Polish in "Private Viewing": I love lighter color nail polishes in the spring. It's a nude color that looks like my nails but better, and gives a look of sophistication to the nails.

Benefit Coralista: Not only does this blush make the face look fresh and bright with its shimmery coral color, but it smells like sugar. I love this for every day wear.

Milani Baked Blush in "Dolce Pink": Like I said before, I love pink blushes in the spring. This one is a gorgeous rosy pink color with a touch of shimmer. Don't worry, the shimmer gives a blowy appearance to the face, not a sparkly one.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eu so Fresh: This blush is a very light, floral scent, perfect for spring time. It's not too heavy on the floral and is perfect for everyday wear. I also am in love with the bottle.

Rosebud Lip Salve: This multipurpose product can be used anywhere on the body, but is especially wonderful for lip moisterizaiton. It has a hint of a rosy tint and smells like roses. Straight up roses. The salve also makes my lips feel like butter.

NYX Butter Gloss in "Tiramisu": I love this nude-pink color and the formula of the gloss.  It goes on slightly sticky but has a smooth, shiny finish. It's lighter color is perfect for spring.

PINK Beach Beach Babe Body Mist: This will forever be my favorite spring scent. It smells like coconuts, hibiscus, and a tropical resort. Literally. It's the most amazing, refreshing, beachy scent and I love it.

CG Palette in "Shimmering Sands": As for my eyes, in the spring time, I keep it very natural. I usually do a shimmery color all over the lid, and these shades are perfect for that. They're super pigmented and have a beautiful shimmery finish.

Pure Seduction Body Mist: You guys know how much I love this body mist. It smells like passion fruit and peaches. That's all I can tell you other than to TRY IT.
China Glaze Nail Polish in "Flip Flop Fantasy": This color is the perfect neon coral color. It really pops against any skin tone and is a nice break from the dark reds I usually wear throughout the winter. 

UD 24/7 Liner in Ransom: My eyes are brown so this metallic purple color really makes them pop. Again, I like to experiment with color in the spring and this allows me to do that without going crazy. It's also water proof and will last me through the warm spring days.

I hope you found this post helpful for some things to try during the spring season! Talk to you later!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment