Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Non-Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! A couple days ago, I posted my "February Beauty Favorites", a collection of beauty products that I used frequently and fondly in February. In that post, I promised you another post about my non-beauty favorites. That is what I am going to be doing today. This includes any fashion, movies, songs, or media that I have been loving. Enjoy. Also, here's a link to my February Beauty Favorites if you haven't seen it yet. http://lovelingblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-beauty-favorites.html


  1. Gorilla by Bruno Mars: What can I say? I love this song and the guy who sings it. Again, it's super inappropriate, but crazy amazing. 
  2. The Carrie Diaries: This show has been out since last year, but I just started watching it on Netflix. It's a prequel to  "Sex in the City", starring Ana Sophia Robb as a 16 year old Carrie Bradshaw. This show is adorable and makes me happy every time I watch it.
  3. Divergent: This book is amazing. If you haven't read it yet, you definitely need to. I will post a book review shortly, but here's a quick background on it. It's similar to the Hunger Games and the Uglies, in which it takes place in the future. In Divergent, teenagers must take a test that decides what part of society they will live in. Once they have been put in this sect of society, they must abide by certain rules and morals that are within it. For example, if you are placed in Abnegation, you fill the role of the selfless. In Abnegation, people aren't allowed to look in the mirror, must always put others first, and are to refrain from attention. Could you imagine? In the story, Beatrice takes the test and finds out something that will change her life forever. Dun..dun..dun...
  4. Pinterest: I am so obsessed with Pinterest, it's not even funny. For those who don't know what it is, it's a website in which you share "pins", which are basically links to blogs, websites, etc. that are concealed by pictures. A lot of the time, it's picture sharing, where you can get inspiration for fashion, beauty, foods, crafts, anything. Make sure to follow me on Pinterest. I post a whole lot. 

I hope you enjoyed my February Non-Beauty Favorites! 

-Love Ling


No comments:

Post a Comment