Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! Now that the month of March is coming to a close, it is time to reflect on the beauty products that I have been loving this month. I don't have too too many makeup items that I have been loving, because I kept it pretty simple this month. Anyways! Here they are!

Boots Expert Shine Control Moisterizer: I just recently bought this moisturizer, and I have to say that I quite love it. My skin is really oily, and this product hydrates my skin, but absorbs the excess oil on my face. It's perfect for the morning before I do my makeup. It's like a primer/moisturizer in one!

Herbal Essences Body Wash: I will never buy BBW body washes again. This scent is so amazing. It smells like fruit. Straight up fruit and sugar. Who wouldn't want to shower in this? Honestly, you just need to smell this for yourself, and while you're at it, smell the rest of the Herbal Essences body wash line. They come in really big bottles, smell great, and are cheaaaap. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't linger as much as I'd like, but oh well!




Loreal Crayon Concealer: I am resurrecting a new favorite in this concealer. I love that it's in a stick form, so it's super fast for quick makeup. I can just color it on my face, smear it all around and be done. Plus, it has really great coverage!


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: I've really just been into really light, natural makeup this month. When I want a quick, no fuss product, I always reach for this BB cream. It is very moisturizing, has light coverage, and covers up the majority of my blemishes. This BB cream also just feels good on my skin. I don't feel like I'm being weighed down by any heavy foundations.

Rose Bud Lip Salve: I got this at Sephora last year, and I still haven't hit pan! This thing is meant to last! Basically, the Rose Bud Lip Salve is a product that can be used for many purposes, but I prefer to use it as a lip balm. It's very moisturizing, smells like roses, and gives a slight rosy sheen to the lips. It's a must for my beauty collection.


Revealed Palette (again!): It's no secret that I love the "Revealed Palette". The colors are beautiful and I can create so many different looks! I will post a link of my Revealed Palette review below, so you can check it out.
http://lovelingblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/revealed-palette-review.html
Mint and Lemon Face Mask: I bought this mask on a whim, and I have to say that I have no regrets. I just squeeze this out of the tube, smear it all over my face, wash it off, and my face is left baby-butt smooth. I'd like to think that it's helping my skin, but I don't quite know yet. All I know is that it's something that I've used quid often this month.


Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara: This mascara is perfect. It makes my lashes so voluminous, doesn't clump, and always gets the job done! It's made a world of a difference in my makeup routine.





I forgot to add this in my March Non-Beauty Favorites, but I've been loving listening to the "Sleep Station" on Pandora. I listen to it every night before I go to sleep. This station consists of a lot of really cool, chill music that's perfect before bed, but you can also listen to it during the day! It's a great way to wind down. 

March literally just flew by for me! Since I've been so busy with the musical, there were no slow moments! March was a really great month full of friends, family, and amazing experiences. I hope you enjoyed yours, and if you didn't, I hope your April will be fantastic!

-Love Ling



No comments:

Post a Comment