Monday, July 28, 2014

July Non-Beauty Favorites

 Hello, friends! Here are my non-beauty favorites for the month of July!

  • Tank Tops: Tank tops have basically been all that I've been wearing this month. They're perfect for traveling, because they're easy and keep you cool. I've been loving the tanks.
  • Journal: This entire month, I've been obsessed with my journal. I've been writing in it everyday about my travels and what I've been up to. I've also been using it for drawing, and I really like having something that I can keep all my thoughts and ideas in.
  • Camera: I have been loving my camera. You've gotta have a camera when you're traveling! I've been taking so many pictures of my travels, and this little Nikon Coolpix has been a trooper.
  • "Shrek the Musical": I saw this show on Netflix back in June, but I've been obsessing over the music all this month. The songs are so catchy and fun! I've been loving "Freak Flag", "I Know It's Today", and "Morning Person". I definitely recommend listening to it!
  • "Problem" by Ariana Grande: This song has been my jam all month long. It's really fun and pumps me up for the day.
  • "Love Never Dies": You guys know how much I love this song. I saw the movie ("Love Never Dies") when I was in Latvia, and I became obsessed. This song is so beautiful and fun  to sing. 
  • Fruit Ninja: I've become so addicted to this game. It's perfect to play on long train rides. Just buy it and you'll see why. 

Alright guys, August is approaching! I hope you enjoyed this post and that you have an awesome rest of the month!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment