Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wander-ling: The Importance of Breakfast

  Ciao, ragazzi! Come stai? I love breakfast. It's not my favorite meal of the day, but I do look forward to it every morning. It's what really gets me started in the morning. While I've been here in Italy, my go to breakfast is one pastry and one cappuccino. They're essential. I just wanted to share my breakfasts from a couple days ago with you to show you that it's the simple things that count. For me, it's a pastry and a coffee. For you it might be...how the UPS person always calls you "ma'am" or "sir". Just remember to appreciate the little things.





 This first one is a pastry with some sort of honey jelly and raisins, along with my cappuccino. 




This breakfast is a raspberry jelly pastry with my cappuccino. 










-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment