Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Non-Beauty Favorites

  Hello, friends! It's that time again! As we are approaching the end of June, it is now time to discuss my non-beauty favorites with you. Let's do this thing!





SacconeJolys: I have fallen in love with this family. The SacconeJolys are a family from Ireland living in England who do daily vlogs including the husband, Jonathan; the wife, Anna; and their two children Emilia and Eduardo. They are the cutest little family and their kids are adorable! I love watching their videos, because they always put me in a good mood and they are so fun to watch! I highly recommend subscribing to them on YouTube!






"Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson: I have been obsessed with this song this month. It's a very soothing and chill song, perfect for summer. Jack Johnson has an amazing voice and write great songs, so you definitely need to check this song and him out!

"Rude" by Magic!: This song has been on the radio a lot recently, but I never get tired of it. I like that it has a reggae/pop sound and a really cool vibe. I also appreciate that for a top hit, it's wholesome. It isn't about twerking or shaking that money maker or whatever. It's about a guy wanting to marry this girl and her father saying no. Rarely do you find popular music being about something so...clean.

Orange is the New Black: Maybe I'm late on the bandwagon, but I'm hopping on anyways! This show is an exclusive show for Netflix, so typically one can find it exclusively on Netflix. It's about this upper class woman who goes to prison for something she did 10 years ago and about her life in prison with the inmates and their stories. The acting is absolutely amazing and the storyline is incredible. While there is some nudity and inappropriate content, I've been loving this show.

Tank Tops: My favorite fashion item this month has been basic tank tops that I can just wear with sports bras underneath. I've been sporting this look pretty much everyday this month, and I think it's going to continue into my trip. It's so easy and comfy!

Alright, guys! This has been my June Non-Beauty Favorites! I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you later! Bye!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment