Saturday, July 5, 2014

Monkey Bread Recipe

  Hello, fri- the- ends! How are you doing today? I hope you are hungry, because I have a delicious recipe to share with you today! I found an amazing recipe for monkey bread, which is a cinnamon roll-esque pastry. I made them this morning and I was so impressed by how they turned out! They were gooey, moist, and delicious. Ahhhh! I want one right now! This is how mine turned out: 




And here is the link for the recipe --> http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Monkey-Bread-Made-Easy/Detail.aspx

** It says to bake them for 20 minutes, but I took mine out at 13. If I would have kept it at 20, they wouldn't have been as tasty, so make sure that you watch them and take them out when they get golden brown. 

Enjoy this recipe! It's amazing and so easy to make!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment