Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Best Friends

  Hello,friends! I'm sure that all of you have had at least one best friend.You know. The person you can always go to when you are having trouble, the person who is the first person you invite somewhere, the person who will be there no matter what. I am happy to say that I have multiple best friends that I love like sisters. They are absolutely amazing and I don't know what I would do without them. If you are the kind of person who has trouble talking to other people and making friends, know that there's someone out there who will be the peanut butter to your jelly, the Serena to your Blair. Don't close yourself off. Be open to new experiences, wonderful memories, and incredible friendships.
  My best friend, Savannah, just started a blog that I will link down below. It's about life as a teenager and all that goes on in it. I highly encourage you to check out this blog, because I know that you will love it! Tell Sav I sent you! 
  Also, if you ever need a friend, do not be afraid to email me or message me. I will be here if you need to talk about anything. Friendships are one of the most crucial relationships a person can have. Who am I to deprive someone of that? Let's be friends!

Savannah's Blog: http://takingontheworldoneblogatatime.blogspot.com
Also, check out Elizabeth's amazing fashion blog! She's another one of my amazing friends! 
Elizabeth's Blog: http://lizohammock.wix.com/lizolicious#!about/cfvg

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment