Sunday, February 16, 2014

Live Colorfully

  Hello, friends! While on a mall trip with my friend, Elizabeth (from the lizolicious blog), we came across a wonderful little store called Kate Spade. I don't know if it was the bow detailing on the neon leather bags or the wonderful pictures of the Eiffel Tower on the walls, but I was in love. It was all I could do to not buy everything in there! One thing I noticed the minute I walked in was this gorgeous neon sign, reading "Live Colorfully".I was instantly inspired and just had to take a picture. 

  This got me thinking that a lot of people live life according to the social norms and don't branch out to do what they want to do. So, my fellow readers, live colorfully. Have fun, be yourself, and do what makes you happy! Happiness is the most important thing. Now, you don't have to live life in the all the colors of the rainbow, if you know what I mean. Don't wear yourself out feeling like you have to be this huge firework all the time. Live according to your own colors, but enjoy life. Love yourself, the world around you, and find joy in everyday. 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment