Friday, February 28, 2014

Stress!

 
Hello, friends! I live a very crazy life. There's always something going on that keeps me busy and on the move. I love the satisfaction of hard work and a long day. This might not be the same for everyone, but I for one like living an active life. However, having to juggle all the responsibilities I have takes a toll on my mind! I don't go crazy, but I do tend to get stressed when I am overloaded. 
  Now what many do not realize is that stress is actually very bad for you. Not only does it affect your mind, but also your body. As a result, one may experience headaches, weight gain, weight loss, breakouts on the face, etc. My message to you today is to try and avoid getting stressed out. Relax and live in the now. Focus on what you want to get done today, not what's to come. Don't rule out planning ahead, but don't place to much strain on your abilities. You can do great things, but you're only human, not superman. Try to take time to take care of yourself and don't force yourself to do things you know you can't handle. Live freely and avoid freaking out about a test, a project, or even work! Now, give yourself a big hug and tell yourself that you are amazing, because you are. 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment