Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day


  Hello, friends! Happy Valentine's Day! Even if you're single or taken, I hope you seize this day and use it to show the people around you how much you love them. Of course, that's something you should strive to do every day, but nobody's perfect. Though I don't have a Valentine, I am going to make the most of today by eating chocolate, blogging, and watching chick flicks. Some of my favorite Valentine's Day movies are Valentine's Day, Chocolat, Safe Haven, and anything with Johnny Depp. What are yours? 
  Just like any other holiday, there's a reason for the season. Valentine's Day isn't just about the chocolate and the flowers. It was actually created by Hallmark so they would sell more cards. Anyways! The best way to spread love on Valentine's Day is just by throwing someone a solid. Be kind to people, be a positive influence, and brighten up someone's day. That's better than any of card or chocolate. 
  I would like to take this time to promote one of my friends' blogs, Lizolicious. My friend, Elizabeth, is an amazing fashion designer and blogger. I will link her blog down below. Right now, she is having a Valentine's Day Fashion Challenge on her website where people can send in their Valentine's Day outfits and she will feature them on her website. Is that cool, or what? Make sure to go to her blog and check out all the cute outfits and her amazingness. I hope you have an amazing VDay! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment