Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Beauty Favorites

  Hello, friends! It may be hard to believe based on my most recent posts, but this is actually a beauty blog! I love sharing new and old products that I have been using, and today, I am going to be telling you about the things I have been loving for February.

Biore  Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: I got this at the beginning of the month and I really like it. I have really oily skin, and I have noticed a significant difference. I like that it's a gel formula, but it can be lathered into a foam. I will link my review for the product below. 
http://lovelingblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/biore-deep-pore-charcoal-cleanser-review.html

Chapstick Cake Batter Chapstick: I love this product, because it smells just like birthday cake! I love putting it on my lips, and it makes    them very moisturized and soft.

Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette in Designer Chocolates: This palette has a ton of beautiful colors, perfect for brown eyes like mine. I love using all of the shades to create a beautiful, smokey purple look. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but they are extremely pigmented and long lasting. 

Em Great Coverup Concealer: I don't know why, but I just can't get enough of this product! Believe me, anything on your face that you want covered, this concealer will do the job. It's thick, yet creamy, and blends very easily. 

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: I have been really into light makeup lately. I have been super busy and getting to bed late, causing me to wake up late and in a hurry. I have been using this BB cream to provide light coverage. It works pretty well, but my oily skin disintegrates it within a few hours, which isn't the best.

Degree Deodorant: This may sound weird, but I have been using the mess out of this deodorant. It claims to be motion sensing, so it becomes more apparent when it senses movement. I don't know if that's true, but I really like the musky-floral scent of it, as well as its ability to last throughout the day.

Rohto Eyedrops: I wake up at 5:30 in the morning. I'm basically a zombie before I put in these amazing eyedrops, which brighten my eyes and hydrate them. It's a lot easier to put in my contacts after using this. It has a tingly-cooling sensation that instantly wakes you up. Amazing.


NYX Lip Butter in Tiramisu: I love this product! While it's slightly sticky, it feels smooth and glossy on the lips. The color is a a mauve-nude shade, perfect for springtime!

EOS Hand Cream: Where I live, it can be really cold. As a result, my hands and cuticles suffer and become really dry and crackly. I apply this hand cream throughout the day to keep my hands soft and smelling like fruit!

Revealed Palette by Coastal Scents: I just got this in the mail and I love it. It comes with a wide range of pigmented, neutral shades. Several of these are dupes for the Naked 1 AND 2 palette. Incredible! I have been playing around with this and experimenting with different looks. I'll have a review sometime soon!

 Here's a link to the dupes for this palette and the Naked 1 & 2 from Beauty Broadcast Blog http://www.beautybroadcast.net/2013/12/coastal-scents-revealed-palette-naked.html 

  These are all my beauty favorites for this month! Check back tomorrow to see my non-beauty favorites!
-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment