Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Cream Recipe

  Hello,friends! It is still snowing where I live! I don't know how long I am going to be house bound due to the snow, but I am enjoying the beautiful, blowing flurries. Yesterday's snow adventures included building a snowman and sledding, but today, the snow is a lot more powdery and soft. My sister and I decided to take advantage of this and make snow cream. We had never made it before, so I looked up a recipe online to see how. Here's the recipe




Ingredients

  1. A big bowl of fresh snow
  2. 1 c milk
  3. 1/3 c sugar
  4. 1/2 tsp of vanilla
  5. Any extra toppings
Instructions
  1. Set a bowl outside while it's snowing and wait until it's full of snow. You can also scoop fresh snow into the bowl.
  2. Pour in the milk, sugar, and vanilla into the bowl and stir it until all the ingredients are fully mixed
  3. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!


I find that snow cream is very similar to a vanilla slushy. It's very light, but at the same time, very filling. I highly encourage you to make this delicious treat!
-Love Ling






No comments:

Post a Comment