Friday, February 21, 2014

TMI Tag!

Hello, friends! Today's post is going to be a tag post where you will learn more about me through these 50 questions. I tag Savannah from Yours Truly and Elizabeth from Lizolicious to do this!

1: What are you wearing? I am wearing some track shorts, a tshirt, and a sweatshirt
2: Ever been in love? I don't know, but I've definitely liked guys before
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I think all breakups are terrible, but I've never had a blow up in your face breakup. 
4: How tall are you? 5 ft. 1 in
5: How much do you weigh? It depends on how much pasta I eat tonight
6: Any tattoos? No, I don't want to have a wrinkly design on my arm when I get older.
7: Any piercings? I got my ears pierced in the fourth grade and they have stayed that way ever since. However, I used to be completely against piercings. 
8: OTP? One true pair? I really love Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl. They are meant to be together.
9: Favorite show? New girl , Gossip Girl, and I've really been getting into the Carrie Diaries recently
10: Favorite bands? I don't really have a specific band that I listen to, because I listen to all types of music. I'm not sure.
11: Something you miss? I really miss traveling last summer. I had a blast in Europe and Disney!
12: Favorite song? I'm loving "Gorilla" by Bruno Mars right now, but I also love "Let it Go", "On my Own", "One Day More", and anything show tunes
13: How old are you? I'd rather not disclose this information, due to privacy, but I'm old enough. 
14: Zodiac sign? Scorpio and Ox
15: Quality you look for in a partner? I really look for someone who is confident and funny. If you can't make me laugh, don't even think about it. Being attractive doesn't hurt, either.
16: Favorite Quote? "Walk as if there are three men behind you" and "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Phillipians 4:13
17: Favorite actor? Johnny Depp, Sandra Bullok, Lily Collins, and Jennifer Lawrence
18: Favorite color? Coral
19: Loud music or soft? It depends, but I don't prefer shattered eardrums
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I go to my bed 
21: How long does it take you to shower? It typically takes me about 10-15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15 minutes exactly almost everyday. This includes makeup, outfit, and making sure my hair doesn't look ridiculous.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? I love guys that can sing and play guitar 
25: Turn off? Negativity, unkindness, and laziness
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I have things to say
27: Fears? I have a strange fear of birds
28: Last thing that made you cry? The last time I remember crying was when I got my wisdom teeth out and I was in a lot of pain. I've been on the verge of tears a couple times recently, though.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? When I was on the phone with my dad today
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? My middle name is Ai Ling and I wanted to incorporate that into my Blogger name. "Ai" means love in Chinese, so I figured that the two just fit together. Love Ling.
31: Last book you read? Divergent. Loved it. Book review soon!
32: The book you’re currently reading? Insurgent 
33: Last show you watched? The Carrie Diaries, which is a really happy, amazing show
34: Last person you talked to? Elizabeth
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She is one of my good friends
36: Favorite food? Pasta and Chocolate
37: Place you want to visit? I love Disneyworld and I'd really like to see New York again
38: Last place you were? In the music room, practicing piano
39: Do you have a crush? Johnny Depp
40: Last time you kissed someone? 3 months ago? It's been a while
41: Last time you were insulted? Today
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate and caramel
43: What instruments do you play?? Flute, guitar, piano, and I sing
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? I love my pocket-watch necklace
45: Last sport you played? Soccer at church. It didn't end well.
46: Last song you sang? Blow Gabriel Blow
47: Favorite chat up line? "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
48: Have you ever used it? No
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last weekend 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Savannah and Elizabeth, for sure! Also, anyone who reads this blog and wants to answer them! 
Stolen from http://www.nikkietutorials.com/site/2014/02/tmi-tag/
-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment